Map your well-being, values, behaviours + key relationships drivers
Redefining The Job + Career Path
Mental health awareness over the last few years has steadily increased and gratefully the associated stigma and discrimination are dissipating.
Almost 1 in 5 people (16+%) experience mental wellness issues during their life.
Stellarpaths Founder, Christopher Donohue has lived experience of prolonged trauma (childhood and adult), of which the associated psychological impacts did not manifest until his late 30’s.
Many external and personal obstacles had to be overcome to manage forward so he could keep contributing to our society (like this ground-breaking assistive tool for mental health/wellness consumers and practitioners).
Obstacles included wading through fragmented services, meandering through strategies and tools that could enable better management and to live life with renewed hope.
Those experiences, plus half a decade of research and development created the Stellarpaths Wellness Assist hub. A Wikipedia for mental wellness, where vast resources, strategies, video insights, local therapists, tools + apps, and much more can be accessed in one interactive place.
Add in 1, 2 or 3 key info bits; to connect with enhanced wellness paths; as you have never experienced before.
Source by; condition, symptoms and treatments to discover assistive insights, enabling strategies and tool, all just from your desktop (mobile app launching soon).
The Wellness Assisst hub enables consumers + practitioners with readily accessible information, strategies + tools to reduce the potential of crisis events occurring.
Take a look at the 3-minute video demo, then trial the Stellarpaths hub for 14 days for free.
- Access your personalised My Wellness Plan (Safety to Maintenance)
- Enhances wellness/mental health awareness across all mental health conditions.
- Filter by symptoms to gain greater awareness about potential conditions.
- Discover related treatment options for wellness conditions
- Learn strategies to better manage symptoms/behaviours
- Get additional support through complimenting tools + apps
- Access strategies to inform clients/patients.
- Access related tools + apps to enable clients/patients.
- Have clients/patients access Wellness Assist’s “My Wellness Path” a tool to support client/patient recovery + maintenance.
- Filter down on symptoms/behaviours/self-sabotaging to gain more insight into wellness conditions
Features + Functionality
- Self-Care Strategies
- Support Organisations
- My Wellness Path
- My Wellness Path (Safety to Maintenance)
- Easily access information by desktop or mobile (mobile arriving soon)
- Optimised Search
- Integrated Tools (Jobs to Start + Growing A Business)
Research + Data Specifics
All research has been conducted using esteemed professional references like the DSM–IV, Psychology Today, PsycPORT.
Research has also been conducted from a wellness consumer, practitioner and support services perspective.
Algorithms have been developed to auto rate tools + apps based on quality, popularity, features and more.
130+ conditions have been data mapped to 180+ symptoms, to 110+ treatments, to 250+ strategies + 2,500+ tools + apps.
The is no other tool across the globe, that fully integrates the able into a consolidated online hub.